Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!!

I'm excited for Christmas, just not the snow. Since it has snowed and since Emily got mad at me, I decided to finally set up our tree. I'm also excited because there are actual presents under the tree.

We have had a few problems with the tree. We have to yell at the cats because they like to try and jump up the tree. Kayl has also discovered how much he likes the lights on the tree. I decided that I need to get one of those baby gates that is round so I can protect the tree and the presents. He keeps trying to unwrap his presents early. At least he can't reach the stockings quite yet.

Our house is so Christmasy, we have a strand of lights in every single room and on the railing leading down to our apartment. This time of year is my favorite because of all the beautiful lights, the music, the movies, my moms train, and the family togetherness.

No comments: