Friday, May 2, 2008

Solid Food

Today I decided it would be a good idea to try and get Kayl to eat some baby food. I got him all set up in his carseat since we don't have a high chair. I didn't know how messy he would be so I assumed the worse and let him eat with no shirt on. I then opened a jar of peaches and bananas mixed. He took a few bites and made a really funny face. After the first 6 bites he started sticking his hands in his mouth and pulling out some of it. Then he would rub his face and his head with his messy hands and giggle about it the entire time. I wish I had the camera because it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He was able to finnish the entire jar and by the time it was gone he had food all over his hair, face and body.
Wow! I've never seen such a mess before. So I gave him a bath and he loved splashing and spitting water at me. His favorite thing to do is take his rubber duck and throw it at me, watch it land in the water and float back to him. He laughs and laughs. I guess I'll keep feeding him baby food and giving him baths it'll be an adventure everytime. Next time I'll be sure to have the camera with me.

No comments: