Monday, February 2, 2009

Just 25 random things about me!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I have to sleep with one leg hanging off the bed and out of the covers every night

2. I totally want to move back to North Carolina

3. I listen to Showtunes Saturday night on Kosy 106.5 every saturday so I can call in and requests songs so I can sing to them

4. I listen to Sweeney Todd when I do dishes

5. I constatly have to have something in my hands

6. I never took to a binki so I chew on everything

7. I love my job so much that I try to take as many shifts as I can

8. I have a secret desire to act in a Broadway musical

9. I have really messed up eyesight

10. I carry my camera with me where ever I go so I can take so many pictures of Kayl

11. I Never put my hair down EVER!! My husband has only seen it down a few times

12. I let Kayl pick the movies we watch (he will pick a musical over a cartoon anyday)

13. I still play with Legos.

14. The first Love of my life is Gay and I still love him to this day (it's hard to ever really forget about your first love, there is always a special place in your heart for them. It will always be there too.)

15. I once knocked over half of the band in class before because my stool broke out from under me.

16. I fell asleep in english class once and my teacher changed the clock to say 5 and made the class leave the room so when I woke up two minutes later I freaked out and everyone was laughing at me

17. I have a lot of weird conversations with myself.

18. I love cats

19. I crave home popped popcorn all the time

20. I love dancing and I really miss taking ballet.

21. I hate pictures so it is rare that I will actually let people take them of me. Even my wedding pictures don't have many of me cause I hate the camera.

22. I hate Horror movies.

23. I hate shoes and I still have a pair of flip flops that I've had since 9th grade.

24. I cry in almost every single movie ever made

25. I hate moving but it seems that we are constantly moving around.

I tag whoever feels like doing this.

No comments: