Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tooth incident

Kayl Loves popcorn just like I do. We eat it like twice a month. He loves to stick his hands and his feet in the bowl and make a mess on the floor and couch. The other day he was eating some popcorn and just chilling with me. We were then getting ready for bed and I began to brush his teeth as I was brushing a hard white thing fell out of his mouth. I stopped brushing to discover that half of his front tooth was missing. I panicked and called the emergency dentist and my mother-in-law. They said that as long as the root isn't exposed he should be fine but to make an appointment with the dentist to see if there is anything they can to do fix it. Thankfully it doesn't bother him. I t was just scary for me!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

yikes! That would scare me, too!