Thursday, December 22, 2011

A little behind!

Things in our house have been stressful lately and I found no time to blog until now. This will be mostly a picture update since I can't remember all the details.
Kayl's Lion King Cake

Pre-Party Kayl

Pre-Party

Party time Zombie Style

Kayl was a Hunter from Left 4 Dead 2

Attack Position

Dead
We got an awesome new car, unfortuantly I don't have any pictures of it. It is a beautiful 2009 Chevy Cobalt. I love it!!
 We visited Santa at the Riverwoods today. Kayl loves Santa and always asks for a Dinosaur!
Love the lights

Pretty

He was doing his potty dance when I told him to smile

He loves Santa

My Boys

I think he likes the candy more

Chilling under the heat lamp

After the Riverwoods Kayl decided he hated his coat.
Trying

Still Trying

Still trying

Giving Up
I will try to blog more. So excited for Christmas, Kayl is going to love it!!

No comments: