Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time for an update!!

I'm totally about to go to bed tonight and I lay down and find an Internet signal. I don't know how long it'll last so I'll try to get as much written as possible. We went to Summerfest and took Kayl on his first ever ride on a Merry-go-Round. He actually quite enjoyed it. We also got two new pets to replace our cats. Their names are Bill and Ted and they are our cute frogs. Kayl loves to look at them all day. We are also starting to potty train Kayl but I have no idea how to potty train a child. Any help would be fantastic. Well, that's all for now. I'll have more later because we are going to Grover this weekend!!




1 comment:

Kelline said...

When potty training my boys, they were shown how to "sink" toilet paper in the toilet. I had a friend use cheerios....