Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update!!

I know that it has been a while since I've blogged, but when you don't have the internet what are you going to do.
We've been pretty busy lately. Todd has been working more and more hours and he sometimes dosen't get home till 6 or 7. I've been working like crazy at Iggy's and I'm still hoping to start serving soon.
Kayl is my little walking machine. He just doesn't stop. He discovered how to push himself into the kitchen so Todd and I had to go thru the entire house and baby proof it.
We love our new place we just really miss the cats. We've been without them for a whole month but it feels a lot longer.
Sorry that this post isn't longer and there aren't any pictures it's just that I have to blog from the library and they don't give you near enough time to write anything bigger.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Yes it has been a long time. I look forward to hearing more soon.