Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fantastic News!!!

We got a new car!! I was very nervous to but the van on KSL because I didn't think anyone would want it since it completely stopped running. But, by some miracle, a guy from Salt Lake called and said he would pay 400 for it as is. I was so grateful that he didn't care that it wasn't running.
I was still nervous to sell it because I wanted to make sure that we would have a car the same day we sold the van. I was on KSL for 5 hours yesterday searching for a working car that wasn't that expensive. Finally, I came across a car that someone was selling for 600 so we called him up and went to take a test drive. We fell in love. Then the most amazing thing happened, the guy we were buying the car from dropped the price to 400!! We broke even!!
There are a few minor things wrong with the car. The most expensive thing that will have to be fixed is an oil leak. The Transmission in this car is in perfect condition. We are excited to have a car that can pass safety and emissions, as well as be a good reliable car.
Now, the pictures!!




I'm so grateful to the years we had with the van and I'm very blessed that the Lord had his hand in this situation.
P.S. Kayl is madly in love with the fact that it is a convertible. He loves the wind in his face!!

No comments: