Saturday, August 20, 2011

Funny Story

Yesterday, Todd and I were in the car heading to Winco to fill up the fridge. We were talking about how busy his day was when all of a sudden Kayl sneezed and Todd almost jumped out of his skin. I laughed so hard I was crying and it made me flashback to the first time I truly scared Todd.

We were living together at the time and Todd was out doing the dishes. I had just gotten home from work and went to take a shower because I hated smelling like bagels. I was in our room for about 20 seconds when I thought it would be funny to just run out of the room at Todd. I decided not to scream but since the apartment was on the second floor you could hear my footsteps and they were loud.

I ran at him, not knowing that his back was turned to me and since I wasn't screaming he thought that it was the dishwasher blowing up because I was stomping while running. Then I came around the corner and grabbed his side and he fell to the floor in tears because he had no idea that I was behind him. I was just rolling on the floor laughing at him. It was the first and last time I have ever truly scared him. Ahhh, good times.

No comments: