Saturday, March 8, 2008

To The Most Amazing Woman Ever, Katharine


Today Is Katharines Birthday and so i just wanted to share some feelings. Katharine you are the most amazing person i waited all my life to find someone just like you you really are my perfect match everything about you is absolutely Wonderful and i love you with all my heart and nothing will ever change that. this is a poem about you and me on 10/7/06


Perfect Accident


the day we met you were funny
you made me smile and laugh
we hung out and spent time together
we were friends and all was well


then times changed and we moved apart
out of touch and kinda forgot
lives move on and we grow up
we meet again and worlds collide


we hang out were friends again
stay up all night having fun
but things changed and we moved apart
loose touch and move on


one day i saw you near
that day you saw me too
i walked accrost the room
we talked, laughed, and hungout


were hanging out and having fun
then i kiss you out of the blue
you hold me close and i hold you
this accident led me to you


we spend our lives together now
we dream and long for each other
we love and it wasn't planed
this perfect accident has made us whole

Happy Birthday Sweetheart I Love You So Much!

No comments: