Monday, January 7, 2008

Can I make a cake and eat it too?

Well, I decided to spoil Todd when he asked me to make him brownies. He and Tyson were watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so I snuck into the kitchen to make Todd his "brownies" and 40 mins later Todd freaked out because he thought I left the house. I heard him calling my name and I was laughing to myself cause I was so sneaky.

"Honey, where are you? I smell brownies but I can't find them."

"Oh, I didn't make brownies."

"Huh? Why does it smell like it?"

"I only made the best cake in the world. My moms Texas Sheet Cake!! Yum Yum"

I then brought him and Tyson a piece.

"I'm never having brownies again" Todd exclaimed.

"Todd, where did you find this woman? I want a woman who loves me and will make me really good cake!" Tyson asked.

He he he I thought to myself I love my husband. If you didn't guess already when I married Todd I kind of inherited Tyson. But I love him, if anyone out there is single Tyson is looking for someone.

In the end, Todd never wants brownies again. Thanks mom for the recipe.

Yummy Yummy Cake!!!

1 comment: