Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What to do?

Kater

Haru
Lily

What do you do when you don't have enough money to take your three cats to the vet and they all have Upper Respitory Infections?


Well, I keep them in a room with a humidifier and I hope that they don't die while we try to get enough money for the anti-biodics.


Well, the infection started with Kater. I noticed that he was sneezing alot and leaking fluid out of his eyes.


"Hmm," I thought to myself "Maybe if I keep him seperated from the other cats they'll be okay."


I was wrong because 4 days later Lily and Haru started having the same symptons.


Now Kater isn't sneezing as much but poor Lily and Haru, they seem to have it worse then Kater did. Haru actually has to breath out of his mouth and Lily scares herself half to death whenever she sneezes.


What am I to do?

No comments: