I know, I'm a few days late in writing my resolutions for the year. To be honest, I didn't really want to make any. Every time I make them I keep them for about 6 months and then I kinda forget or I can't do them anymore. Well, here it goes anyway.
1. Lose as much weight as possible. I do keep this one all year but I swear I have tried every single diet and diet pill and my body will just not lose weight. I workout at the rec center as often as I can but my body won't listen to me.
2. Get sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. This one I will keep, we have 3 more classes left.
3. Work on getting out of debt. We have been doing this for 2 years and we don't have too much left.
4. Work at Iggy's for the whole year and possible become a server. I know that I can do this one.
5. Move to an apartment that we can stay in for more than 6 months. I'm looking for one now and think I may have found one.
6. Go to school to become an EMT. This one I might be able to complete if we save enough money.
7. Potty train Kayl. HA HA HA yeah right!!