Monday, July 27, 2009

My style has grown up

For as long as I can remember I hated the color brown and any form of it. Not until I got married and relized the awesomeness of the color.

Todd and went searching for a new couch that would be easy to clean an comfy to sit on. Our old couch was free so we never complained but we've had it for 3 years and it was not suiting us anymore. We looked forever for the right one and finally found the one I wanted. I guess ya'll can see our other little toy in the middle picture. We are slowly upgrading to furniture that we can be proud of. Look how grown up I am now!!

Next stop in our home improvments the bathroom!!! Maybe next month!!


1 comment:

Lyndi&Andy said...

Ahhh! Your so lucky. That is my dream couch! I feel the same way about having grown up furniture. lol