Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Out with the bad and in with the good!

I hadn't fully decided if I was even going to vote. I don't like politics all that much. I really really wanted Hilary Clinton to win the nomination. When she didn't I did lose my interest in the election, up until 2 weeks ago when I was fliping through the channels and ran across CNN. I don't remember exactly what they were talking about but I was kind of upset that our country worries more about the candidates personal lives then the ideas that they have to fix our country. It rekindled my interest and I decided to vote.
As I went to vote today I was thinking of who I was going to vote for or if I was going to write someones name in. I was seriously considering writing in Yoda just to be funny but I decided to vote for Obama. YAY!!! GO OBAMA & AMERICA!!! Let's hope he can fix our country.

No comments: