Monday, November 10, 2008

Quirks

I got tagged so I better do this thing LOL!!

Rules: A - People who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random habits, facts, quirks about themselves. B - At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1) I pretty much drink Mt. Dew on a daily basis

2) I can't sleep unless I have lights and sounds in my room

3) If I wasn't married I would still sleep in my parents room when there is a thunderstorm.

4) I go to the store to buy milk and walk out without it but with other yummy things to eat.

5) I have secret desire to become a voice actor

6) I have the best cookie recipe in the world and am thinking of selling them in a store

7) I love to cook fried chicken and I wish I had a deepfryer. It would be so much easier.

8) I really really love watching Survior and The Amazing Race and I want to be on either on of the shows.

Now, I tag... Alyssa, Stephanie, Nikki, Daelyn, Ashley, Mandy, Layla, and Suzy!!

1 comment:

Dae said...

So I heard that your mom is really upset with me about my comments to you. I wanted to call you but can't find your number.

Just so you know, we don't need to know "both sides of the story". We are just trying to be supportive. We are so proud of you for moving forward in your lives. The past is the past. None of us are perfect. We all have periods of time in our lives that provide us with opportunities for growth. Life is all about learning. Keep up the great work towards making your family a forever one! Love ya!