Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disneyland Day 2 (June21)

We woke up at 7 a.m. so we could get to the park the minute it opened. Todd pulled the covers off of my legs and noticed that they were three times their normal size. I could barely move, but I didn't want to miss a day, so I sucked it up for the walk over to the park. By the time we got to the main gate I was in tears so Todd ran and rented me a motorized scooter. I looked so cute on it.


The good thing about being in a scooter is that I got to the front of the line with Todd and Kayl on every ride.
We headed back into Fantasyland so we could finish some of the rides we had missed. We hit Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Casey Jr., Dumbo, Teacups (twice, it was Kayls favorite), and Small World.


My whole goal of this vacation was to get our family ears, so after we got off the Teacups we found a store that sold the ears and we each picked one out. I got Kermit the Frog, Todd got Jack Skeleton, and Kayl got R2D2.

After we had our ears we headed over to the Finding Nemo ride. Kayl was so excited to see Nemo. It was a cool ride.





After Nemo, we headed over to Star Tours and got a ticket that told us what time to come back since the wait was over 4 hours. We headed over to another little bistro and had hamburgers again and got to watch a Jedi Training session. After we had eaten, we dropped Kayl off with my mother in law and then we went on Star Tours. It was incredible how much it had changed.
Kayl and I were exhausted after that ride so we headed back to the hotel and relaxed while Todd and his sister Rachel went over to California Adventure and went on California Screaming and Tower of Terror.


Before they got back I called Todd and had him stop and get us some dinner. He got back and we ate and then passed out.

No comments: