Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camping

Todd and I love camping! The only problem is that I'm too scared to take Kayl with me because I know he will cry all night. Thankfully we have Wendy and Logan who are always willing to babysit him for us. So, we dropped Kayl off after the Summerfest at Wendy's house and headed up to Hope Campground with our friend Shawn. We got there around 4:30 and set everything up. Todd found a hatchet in the trunk and he brought it out. Needless to say I was entertained for about 4 hours with it. While we were eating our bunless hamburgers (Shawn forgot the buns at home) a deer wandered into our campsite. Again, Todd being the amazing man I love, whipped out the camera and started taking pictures. After the deer wandered off Tod and Shawn went on a walk to see if Shawn could get service on his phone. I was left back at camp to be bored out of my mind. Thankfully I had a hatchet! When Todd and Shawn came back, Todd showed me some pretty pictures he had taken. After another hour it got dark and we started to play with fire. We were attracting moths like mad. Todd, again, whipped his camera out and started to take pictures of a really big moth that had hit his head on the propane lamp and just sat on our table. Even in the morning in was still there, I gave him a great funeral.


This is Bob!
He died here at 8 a.m.

No comments: