Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summerfesting

Todd and I took Kayl to the Orem Summerfest and entered him in the cutest baby contest. After we had done that we walked around and ate some food and watched some entertainment. After a while Kayl got very tired so we went home to take a nap. After our nap we went back to the Summerfest to hear the winners of the contest. Kayl was so excited he was almost jumping out of his stroller because of all the other babies around. We waited for 15 mins. and then they annouced who won out of his age group. We lost! Oh well, there is always next year.
Did I win?
No! Oh Well! Can I eat that babies hair?
Then we took him to see the Fire Truck. He was so happy. He loves cars and when Todd put him in the passenger seat he started squealing with delight.
I can almost sit all the way up!
What do you want?
I wanna be a fireman mommy!
WEEEEE!!!!!


No comments: