Sunday, July 27, 2008

Swimming with the fishes!!

Ever since we moved into this apartment Kayl has been so interested in the fish tank that we have. He would love to get in the tank if I would let him. So, the other day I went to my parents house to pick up some things from Sarah and while I was there my Mom asked me if I wanted the little kiddie pool that they got for Rachel. They don't need it anymore because Rachel is moving with my brother and sister-in-law to Egypt next month. I said okay and packed that into the car as well. Thank you very much Mom for the pool and the carseat. Anyway I decided to set it up and see if he would like it. As I was setting it up I found the bag of extra toys that comes with the pool so I threw the toys in the pool. When we got into the pool it was still a little cold but Kayl could have cared less. He had found one of the blow up fishes that was in there and he was intent on chewing on it. He is in love with the pool and the toys. Thanks again Mom!!




No comments: